Science Terminology for 11-13 Yr Olds --- (Jon Witts)
Note: You may download the entries for this glossary here. If you wish to use this in your own Moodle course, first make a blank glossary and then follow the instructions for importing glossary entries here.
This contains 12 individual glossaries based on the units from UK Year 8 Key Stage 3 Science.[11-13 Yr Olds]
- Food and Digestion Glossary
- Respiration Glossary
- Microbes and Disease Glossary
- Ecological Relationships Glossary
- Atoms and Elements Glossary
- Compounds and Mixtures Glossary
- Rocks and Weathering Glossary
- The Rock Cycle Glossary
- Heating and Cooling Glossary
- Magnets and Electromagnets Glossary
- Light Glossary
- Sound and Hearing Glossary
Special | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL
sound which causes a nuisance
rock grains that fit together with gaps between them
object that does not give off light
line at right angles to a surface
end of magnet which attracts a south pole
substances in your food which are needed and used by your body.
label found on food packaging which states the amount of each nutrient.